Thursday, August 21, 2008

8 weeks old!

This video is of him talkin! He is so cute I could just eat him up!

Baby Max is 8 weeks old today! He is weighin in at 13 1/2 lbs. He seems to be doing more and more each day! His neck muscles are getting stronger. When you put him up at your shoulder he will hold his head up by himself for a few seconds. I think he is so proud of himself too because he will talk and laugh when he is doing it!

Well, last night we got up every 3 hrs...no long stretch of sleep but I know it will happen sooner or later. I am just trying to remember it won't be like this forever...and when he is bigger I will be wishing that I could go back to these sweet times! I am just taking it a day at a time and enjoying every minute I get with my sweet little man.

No comments: