These pictures were actually taken at the beginning of the week. Baby Max isn't really up for pictures today. He ran a low grade temp throughout the night. He slept 7 hrs straight again I couldn't believe it with as much as he slept yesterday....those shots really messed him up! He isn't eating very good but I am sure it will pick back up as soon as he is feeling better! We did get out a little this morning. A friend of mine Samantha and her baby boy Brantley came by to visit. We went on a short walk outside...it was a little warm so we didn't stay out long. I think baby Max enjoyed it...he stayed awake the whole time looking around at the surroundings. I guess this was his first play date!! Oh what fun!! Of course he is back sleeping again...I think this is the third nap of the day. Poor lil Max...I hope he feels better tomorrow!!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment