So...this is Baby Max's new trick! Last night Craig and I put him in his bouncy seat and he just started kickin away! It was hilarious. He usually only kicks his right leg but he was kickin with both legs. I think he liked that when he kicked it made the toys knock together and it made the bouncy seat rock back and forth. Craig and I couldn't stop laughing. It was just so cute!
Baby Max slept 5 hrs straight again last night and then we got up every 2hrs after that. I am hoping that the 5 hrs starts to become a regular thing. I think he was just worn out from the fun times this weekend....or maybe it was the exercising in the bouncy seat! HA!
1 comment:
I think the best part of this is hearing the 2 of you laughing in the background!!!
Post a Comment