Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Mother's Day was May 12th this year. A Sunday so of course I worked that night. My parents were out of town so I slept at their house that day and came home to a few surprises ;) This beautiful sign written by Max was in the garage when I pulled in! So so cute!! Just LOVE it!!
And on the kitchen table were some fresh flowers the kiddos picked out and all of their handmade goodies they made at school and church!

Emery's gifts to me!! I just love the little hand print flag! So cute!! This was made at church!
And Emery made this for me at school! I love the little poem!! So sweet!

Max's little goodies to me!! The blue flower in the pot is actually a pen. He made that at school and was oh so proud of it!! The little pink coupons he made at church. He was very proud of those too! I will def have to remember to use them. They are coupons for him to help me with things around the house!


And you can't beat a sweet hand print card!! Just LOVE anything with their sweet little hand prints! Even hand prints all over the glass doors :) (like their is right now, LOL) 
We celebrated Mother's day with Craig's parents Saturday night before I went to work. I didn't take any pictures because Reid had just gotten out of the hospital and they really weren't up for much other than a quick dinner together. We picked up Olive Garden and had a wonderful dinner with them!
My Mom came back into town on Sunday so we decided to move Mother's Day to Tuesday ;)
We took them out to Cheddars! This was a first time for all of us as this is a fairly new restaurant. 
The kids wanted to make something for Nana so we decided on some cute hand print pics! Turned out pretty cute!!

We actually found a "Nana" card this year!! The kids loved it because it had monkeys all over it!! 

We ended up having an okay dinner. Service was a little slow and can't say that my food was the best. However, the rest of the crew liked their meals! We may venture back when the newness wears off and it isn't so incredibly busy!
Overall, a special Mother's Day!! I could have just gotten the little sign from Max and I would have felt special!! Just cherish the little things ;)

No comments: