We LOVE Bubbles!!
These pictures were actually taken back on April 16th. The day of Mickey Mouse Day at school! That afternoon was just gorgeous out so we just had to spend our afternoon outdoors!!
We got out the bubble guns the Easter bunny gave the kids!! They were both LOVING them!!
Love this pic below of the kids enjoying some sweet time together!! Even if they were trying to "shoot" each other ;)
Oh how I LOVE this time of year!!
I haven't blogged in a while because we spend most of our time playing and enjoying this beautiful weather outdoors!! Oh and I have started working out again (Praise the Lord I got some motivation) and trying to plan healthy meals for the fam. All of this has WORN me out. I am going to bed as soon as the kids do most nights which leaves very little time to blog anymore.
But who cares if everything is late. We are making memories and enjoying our time together so that is ALL that matters right?! Some days I get so overwhelmed with all that I blog (or need to blog rather) that I just decide not to do it. However, I have to say I am so HAPPY that I do make myself do it some days. I love having this blog! I love being able to go back and see some snippets and pics of the even just the daily life. And most of all I LOVE that if God decides to take me tomorrow my kids have something to go back and read and see how I viewed their lives through my eyes....Yes...I know I got off on a tangent....sorry about that...
Back to enjoying some bubbles....
Life through the eyes of a child....PRICELESS!! No cares in the world. So so BLESSED beyond measure!!
Just wanted to post a happy little moment in time captured on camera. I just remember we had lots of smiles, laughter, and giggles that day!
So THANKFUL God gave Craig and I these two babies to raise and LOVE on!! Don't know what I would do without them! They truly are one of the reasons I get up and going everyday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment