On Thursday Nov. 15th the kids had a Thanksgiving Feast at school! I sent them in their turkey shirts so of course I had to take a few pictures before they were off to school!!
The kids refused to sit together for these pictures....but at least I got a few cute ones of them separate!!
Silly girl!! She wanted to sit on top of the pumpkin!
Oh so many faces....
"Punkin head!!!" So so silly!!
Before loading up they let me take a picture of them together!! (And there could have been some candy in the car waiting on them....) ;)
So I had a Mommy FAIL today...I thought the feast was for kids only....which meant Mommies and Daddies were not allowed....well...I thought wrong :( When I got there to pick up Max he wanted to know where I was today. The letter sent home was to just basically tell the parents that there was only going to be food for the kids but we were welcome to come and watch. Oh well....
Max told me ALL about it!! These are the cute candles they made! I brought it home and put in the center of our table! Max told me that they had lots of food at the feast....turkey roll-ups, cheese roll-ups, jello, fruit, cheese puffs, mac-n-cheese and juice! He said "I didn't like any of it really, but I said no thank you!" So proud of him!!
Max's place mat! Apparently all of the kids make a place mat each year.
Emery's turkey craft!! It didn't make it home with both eyes intact. She wanted to hold it on the way home because the cup was filled with candy. She of course shared with her bubba!!
Emery's place mat!!
And some of the classes make shirts to wear to the feast!! This was Emery's shirt she was wearing when I picked her up. So cute!!
So sad I missed coming to the feast but I know that my kids were loved on and had a blast without me!! Such a blessing to have my kids at St. Paul!! It truly is a wonderful wonderful school!

No comments:
Post a Comment