I had to work Wed night so I came home and got a few hours of sleep while the kiddos and Craig went to my parents to have breakfast and watch the Macy's Day Parade!! They were getting their cooking on too! I joined them around 1pm to eat our first Thanksgiving meal of the day!!
Yummy Yummy!! My mom made a turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, dressing (northern and southern), relish tray, veggie tray, and rolls!
Emery led us in prayer!! Love hearing precious little prayers from her!! She has been singing the blessing "God our Father" for some time now!
After lunch we attempted a few family pics....the kids just weren't that into it...
no biggie...but I did snag one cute one of them together....
Football...football...football....
We left my Mom's and headed over to Craig's parents about 3. We had to be there in time for Cowboys kick off!! The girl cousins coloring together!! Em is in LOVE with her Laney and Linley!! Of course they love Em as well! So blessed she has some girl cousins here to play with!!
Sweet little Laney and Emery!!
Crazy Max and Sam stayed right in front of the T.V. watching the Dallas Cowboys play!!
Dinner time was at half time!! Yummy Yummy!! Susie made turkey, dressing, pies, and rolls, LuLu made hash brown casserole, Nicole made sweet potatoes casserole, and I brought green beans.
Then after dinner we got out our cookies we made to share!!
All the kids LOVED them!! They had a great time decorating them and of course EATING them!!
This was the quietest they were the entire night!! LOL
All in all a wonderful day spent with family!! So so blessed!! We had quite a few members of our (meaning mine) immediate family that couldn't be here which was sad...maybe one day soon we will ALL be together for a holiday!! I will continue to pray that it will happen soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment