Wednesday, June 6, 2012

just because she's CUTE!!

When I got Emery dressed today to head to the zoo I couldn't get over how cute and BIG she looked in this outfit!!
 She thought she was pretty cute too!!
 The first try at the "bow" was a NO GO!! But then I got her distracted and put one in her bear and it stayed for the rest of the pictures!! Yay!
 Notice bear has a blue bow too!!
 Then she told me "picture bear, momma" She is starting to talk so much more these days!! And seriously look how BIG she looks in the picture below...tear tear...
 Playing with one of her favorite books!! She loves any books that are interactive!
 I was tickling her here...so so love when she gives me those belly laughs!!

 Here she is saying "mine!!" One of the favorite words of an almost 2 year old...sigh...
 Tackling bear...wonder where she gets this from....thank you bubba!!

 And this is the look she gives when you tell her to look sad...Ba ha ha ha ha!! She knows how to work you, manipulate, you name it...this girl can get WHATEVER she wants....LOL
Oh I so so LOVE this girl even if she keeps me on my toes ALL the time and wears me out!! She is TOTALLY worth it and I thank the Lord EVERYDAY for my sweet sweet little girl!! Feeling so truly BLESSED!!! God is GOOD!!

No comments: