Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Max and Cooper Playdate!

Lil Cooper and his mommy Amy came over to PLAY today so we decided to get out the water slide for Coop to try out! He was super excited! He kept telling me "Ohhh Mrs. Jiggy this is going to be so COOL!" Such a sweet little boy!

They actually had played on the slide a little while before I started taking pics! This is there first break! Love this picture of them throwing back their popsicles!!
So...needless to say Max and Cooper are ALL BOY!!! They wanted to box and knock each other in the water!

So....Amy and I said okay but only if you are gentle with each other and if you remember that you can't do this with other friends!

Let me just tell you they had a BLAST! There were LOTS and LOTS of laughs not only by the kids but by Amy and me too! I actually got some really funny video footage of it all too!

Which will be quite humorous to show them one day when they are bigger! LOL

What a FUN time we had together!! I promise the boys were gentle even though it may not look like it in the pics....ha ha!


No comments: