Our PRECIOUS little girl is 11 months!! I mean really is there only a month left before she is ONE!!!

Emery is weighing in at 19 and half pounds. I honestly have no idea how long she is but I know she is taller! She is wearing 6-12 month clothes, size 3 diaper and size 3 shoe!! I measured her foot the other day and couldn't believe she was almost a size 3!!! Not sure when she had a growth spurt there...

She has such a little
personality these days! I can't even count all the different faces she gives use for different things! She is quite the little character! She has us laughing and smiling many days! Even though this past month has been hard on her with being sick and a never ending ear infection she still smiles when you put a camera in her face! I love that about her because to the common eye there is NOTHING wrong with this girl...but behind the scenes we ALL know she
isn't feeling well!

She honestly LIGHTS up a room and draws the attention of many when we are out! She just has eyes that light up when you talk to her and a contagious smile!

Things she LOVES: to play patty cake (she will clap her hands while you sing the song), to be HELD, Baby Einstein videos in the car (this helps her to not scream...she doesn't love the
carseat), to EAT, to watch her brother (even if he is very mean to her sometimes), light up and musical toys, her
blankie and seahorse, anything cold for her mouth (as she has 4 teeth coming in), being outside, bathtime, her momma and daddy, being HELD, eating, getting her teeth brushed, and much more I am sure I am forgetting!

Remember I said she LOVES to EAT: I would say favorite foods are strawberries, chicken, grapes, veggie straws, apple straws, cereal, waffles, pancakes, really any bread, french fries, mum mums,
gerber puffs, and
popsicles. She is eating breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two snacks a day. Emery gets 3 6oz bottles that she usually takes most of them. She is drinking from a
sippy cup really well and will start transitioning some BIG GIRL milk very soon :)

Some NEW things: climbing the stairs (she found the gate open and she took off...no FEAR), saying YEA to everything and anything...however I think she really does know what it means because when you say "Emery, do you want to eat?" She will say "Yea! Yea!" and smile really big and slap her arms with excitement! It is so adorable!, giving kisses all the time, turning the water on in the bathtub, trying to repeat some words, oh and BEST OF ALL she is really saying MAMA now a days!!! It isn't very consistent but she is getting there. I must get it on video!

Sleeping patterns are a little crazy. She seems to be waking between 6:30 and 7:30 and napping around 1 to 4 (the whole nap thing varies everyday) and bedtime around 8-8:30. I honestly can't believe that she has already dropped her morning nap and she fights her naps so bad that really the only way we get her to sleep is when she takes her middle of the day bottle she usually passes out. I have no idea what I am going to do once Max is back in school because pickup time is 2:30.....???

Emery is very head strong already. She likes to do things HER way (I mean really who doesn't) but she gets frustrated and boy she will let you have it! For instance, she likes to feed herself and if you try to give her something to eat she will slap it out of your hand and start fussing. Then if you just drop it on the highchair she will smile and eat it up! Ha! I am afraid I have my work cut out for me in the very near future!!!

Still getting into everything. She really is opening cabinets and drawers and pulling everything out! She is actually pretty good about putting some of it back too! Maybe she will take after her momma a little :)

Still doesn't like to wear bows!! She usually rips them off as soon as I stick it on unless I can distract her. I think it is funny though because she tries to put them back on when she pulls them off! Smart little girl!

Crazy how these 11 months have FLOWN by! Our baby girl is starting to look more like a little girl everyday :( So bittersweet! I know it is sad to think so much time has already gone by but I also look forward to all the fun memories we are going to make!! We are truly blessed to have this little angel in our family! God is so GOOD!!! And I can't get over how much I LOVE her more and more everyday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment