Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Laundry Basket Love

So we have been staying in quite a bit these days as it is VERY HOT and Emery has been sick for like a month now (will explain in another post). Anyways, so back to staying inside we have to come up with some FUN things to do when we get bored!!

So on this particular day I put my fussy lil Emery in the laundry basket and was pulling her around. She LOVED it! She was laughing and having a good ole time so Max decided he wanted to join in the fun!
We were having a great ole time and I was getting some laughs in and some exercise for that matter!

A quick takeoff had Max screaming! Ha! He was screaming in excitement....well...I think he was....ha ha!

So Max leaned over to hug Emery and I was trying to snap a pic just when he decided to try and pick her up by her head!! AHHHHHHHH!! No worries Emery was fine and she didn't even cry. She is going to be one TOUGH cookie!!!

Even though we have some little battles daily with Max....like I am pretty sure I tell him at least two hundred and fifty times to be nice and be gentle with sister....it is so fun to watch how they are really interacting these days! Even if Max doesn't show it all the time he really does LOVE his sister and Emery just ADORES her bubba!!


No comments: