We exchanged gifts with Amy and Cooper and Charity and Hannah last night. We did it over Skype (not sure spelling on this)....Anyways! It was so great to see Hannah and Charity! We miss them dearly! I actually got a little emotional! Imagine that....me emotional....now I know you are ALL laughing at that one.....

I just loved how the boys watched so closely! Max actually touched the screen at one point and said Hannah! That made me so sad and happy! Sad because he probably really misses his little friend! I know I do!


Cooper and Max opening their gifts from Hannah and Charity!

They ripped right into those things!

They got some soft puzzles and educational toys! Max has been playing with it non-stop....will post pics later!

Max moved on quickly to open the present Cooper and Amy got him!

Notice the excitement that it was an Elmo DVD and Elmo book!

Sorry for the glare...there is our sweet Hannah opening her gifts from us!

Max tore into my gift from Charity! My very own cupcake tower! Wahoo!

Cooper tearing into his present from us!

Cooper was really into opening the presents! I think he would have opened them all if we let him! LOL!

Max came over to help Cooper out!

How sweet are these two little boys!

Cooper was saying oh at the toy! TOO CUTE!

Wish we would have been all together in person! But I think it turned out pretty well! We miss you Charity and Hannah! Sorry Brennan and you too! LOL! Thanks for the wonderful gifts! We all LOVED everything you sent! A big THANKS to AMY too for our presents! Max and I loved what you gave us and THANKS for dinner too! You are the best! Don't know what I would do without you girls! Love you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment