Friday night Craig, Max, Nana, Grandpa, and I went to Alpine Village!

My sweet boys walking in! Max was in awe!

There are many different little stations! This was the candy cane station! Max was not quite sure about all of it at first!

Max and I made a cross ornament for the tree!

At this station Max got to help decorate the tree by picking out an ornament to put on the tree. He LOVED this one. He kept running back to this station.

A little "nack" time!

On our way to the north pole.....

Max was looking for his package from Santa.......

He looks like "what?" I didn't do anything.....

We walked in to see Santa and Max was like NO WAY! We did get him to give him a high five!

Max warmed up quickly this time! He let Santa put the bracelet on his arm!

He kept saying bye then running back in to give Santa the bracelet back. Too cute!

Our little angel.....well most of the time.....


One of Max's favorite shops! MORE SPRINKLES!!!!

Don't worry he was under close supervision! There was no throwing the sprinkles back here! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment