Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Decorations!

We put up Christmas decorations Thursday night! Let's just say Max had a BLAST! He loved that we brought all the totes down and he could go through everything. He just kept saying wow! It was so much fun to watch him!
One of his favorite things! This little snowman and dog sing jingle bells together. I think we have heard it about 250 times already. LOL! He dances around it after he pushes play! Then he claps when it stops! Man I love this little boy!

We let him pick this ornament out by himself. He is obsessed with Elmo these days. And guess what.....Elmo sings Jingle bells! We have probably heard this 350 times! LOL!

This ornament is one I got back in 1986! My grandparents gave me an ornament every year so Max enjoyed seeing all my kid ornaments! This one in particular because you can zip and unzip the jacket on the little bear!


We let Max help us put a few of the ornaments on that he could play with and then we finished up the tree after he went to bed. It was too hard to do it while he was awake because he wanted to touch EVERY ornament!

My two sweet boys!



Max and I putting another ornament on the tree that Craig and I picked out for him! It is a story time ornament! Perfect for my little bookworm!


Close ups of the two new ornaments we got Max this year!


And wala! Our decorations are up and we are getting to enjoy them! Yay for Christmas! I LOVE this time of year!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love it! and love your new christmas background!

Poor max needs his name on his stocking, though! =)

Anonymous said...

where did you get the elmo ornament? i have got to get that for hannah! she will love it!!

~C