Thursday, February 26, 2009

More projects...









Well, I haven't been updating as frequently because I have been using all my free time to applique and embroider things for Max and friends. Let's just say it is VERY ADDICTING and I LOVE IT! I went to my first sewing class tonight to learn how to make a johnny for Max (for those who don't know what a johnny is...it is basically a little jumper). It went pretty well! I am almost done with it. It is going to be his Easter outfit. Hopefully it will turn out good and I will post pics when I am done...but for now you can enjoy pics of my latest projects!

1 comment:

Candice Duffy said...

Did you do those bunnies after I left? SO SO cute. I am going to have to get that bright orange and make Noah a bunny bib for easter. I really like it on the bib! Thanks for letting me use your machine today-Eli LOVED his shirts! So was the Johnny easy or what? Are you lining it? I can't wait to see it!