Okay...so update on baby Max's ears!
Saturday 2/7: Went and had 2nd Rocephin shot! He cried for about 10min! I felt so sorry for him! Wish I could have taken those shots for him!
Monday 2/9: Back to MD to get 3rd Rocephin shot and he actually did not cry very long! He just wimpered for a little while. Poor Baby! I am SO glad the shots are OVER! Dr. Christion looked in his ears and said they were better but still pus in there. So she wanted to recheck them Thursday and go from there.
Thursday 2/12: Just a recheck! AND GUESS WHAT!!! CLEAR FLUID!!! YEAH!!!! However, if the fluid doesn't drain off by itself then we may have to go to ENT but for now we are doing good! YEAH!! I am so excited for Max! We want to thank everyone for all the prayers! God is good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment