Friday, February 13, 2009

7 1/2 months!

This is about the only way I can get him to sit in the chair these days....is either by giving him a book or tickling him! He is just SO busy!!!

Baby Max is 7 1/2 months! He is weighing in at 19 1/2 lbs and 29 inches.


Eating better these days....he takes about 4: 5-6oz bottles and baby food 3 times a day.
His favorite baby foods: squash, sweet potatoes, chicken and broccoli, turkey and green beans, and anything with bananas
His favorite table foods: grapes, bananas, bread, potatoes, rice (i think this is all i have tried with him....i think he is going to like any table food i give him)

Wearing: Size 3 diapers, 6-12 month clothes, and 6-12 month shoes!

New things: He pulled himself up to standing yesterday! Wahoo! Go Max! He is also crawling backwards. He pretty much gets to whatever he wants either by pulling himself, rolling, laying and then sitting back up, crawling backwards. If I sit him down at one thing in the playroom I can go back in 5 min later and he is across the room playing with something else. I just can't believe how BIG he is getting! I know I say this all the time. But it is just unbelievable that he is almost 8 months old!!!

No comments: