Okay...so I am TERRIBLY late on blog post but there are so many that I CAN'T leave them out!! We had an attack of Stomach Bug around here that has put us out of commission for over a week! Prayers we are DONE with all this mess and can make it through the rest of the year well!! Alright...now to get caught up! It is my mission this week!!
We went to experience Zoo Boo for the FIRST time this year! We went on a Friday night Oct. 25th. It was a little bit CHILLY out but we didn't let that stop us! We joined up with some friends from church! Ashley and Brian and their adorable two girls Ducky and Bridget!
Grabbed a few snapshots while we were waiting on some other friends Laurie and Steven and their cuties Carson and Caroline. I am so sad I didn't grab a pic of all the kiddos. I just got excited when they got there and were ready to head in!! LOL
My two being so SILLY!!
I know I couldn't help but post TOO MANY of the cute ones...
Can you tell they were a little EXCITED!!!
The zoo went ALL out on the decorations coming in!! So CUTE!!
Max wanted his pic with the ghosts!!
Our FIRST trick-or-treat stop!! Yay!! Kids were pumped about getting candy!!
Singing Jack-o-Lanterns....
A little ride on the "haunted" train!!
Max wanted to sit with Bridget, Ducky and Ms. Ashley!! Emery and rode right behind them!
Next stop was KIDDIE rides!! So FUN!!
AHHHHHHHH............
We rode a few of the rides and then ran off for a potty break. We never made it back to the rides due to long lines and chaos. We lost half our crew at this point due to tired cranky kids :(
So what do you do to make yourself happy....MORE CANDY....Ha! Just kidding we were really sad that Ashley and Brian and kiddos had to bail but we TOTALLY understood!!
Stopped by the DISCO dance floor for a little dance action. Em and I danced for a minute until she spotted all the adults in animals costumes and she wanted to JET out!!
We jumped on the little "haunted" hay ride which turned out pretty cute!!
Max wanted his picture taken with the "FORD" ;)
Then we ended our little time at ZOO BOO with the "haunted" straw maze!
It was pretty neat!
All in all I would say it was a GREAT night spent together with family and friends. It was a little chaotic and hard to stay together sometimes but we made the MOST of it. This little kitty cat passed OUT on the way home!!! Thanks Laurie and Steven for inviting us to join you and your family!!

No comments:
Post a Comment