Oh how I need to get moving on this blog....if only I could find some motivation....
Yes...it is Dec 6th and I am finally posting Halloween night pics!! LOL
Our little black kitty and Woody were quite adorable if I say so myself!! When we first asked Emery what she wanted to be for Halloween she said a witch....then she changed it to Cinderella....then Ariel.....then witch....then black cat....then Cinderella....really it changed EVERYDAY!! I had a grabbed a few different costumes and then ended up taking ones back when she finally decided BLACK CAT and stuck with it for several days in a row ;)
Max was a little easier...he first wanted to be a ghost and then when I told him he would have something over his face he immediately changed and said Woody!
I mentioned this above but Craig got off early that night so we loaded up and made our first stop at Grandmother and Granddaddy Lawsons!!
Oh yea!! First stop for CANDY!!
Just because she is cute....
A simi decent family pic....
Max wanted me to take a picture on Gmother and Gdaddy's fire place!!
We got the kiddos giggling away!! So sweet!! I could just eat them up!!
We left Gmother and Gdaddy's and headed to our church's trunk or treat! Thank goodness the rain went away!!
We really enjoyed all the trunks with themes and decorations!! Duck Dynasty was a HUGE one!!
There really was a little bit of EVERYTHING!!!
Our friend Mr. Gene!!
Cookie Monster was giving out cookies of course!! Super cute!!
The kids were getting LOADED up with candy!!
Sweet little clown picture!!
More and more and MORE candy.....
Like I said there was a little of everything! The kids really were intrigued by all the different trunks and themes! It was fun to see them get so excited and run to the next one!
We grabbed some free dinner at the Trunk or Treat and then met up with our good friends to ride on the hay ride in their neighborhood! We caught the tail end of their nightly fun!! Em and Crawford just HAD to trick or treat together a little bit!!
And it gave the kids a chance to do a little door to door trick or treating!!
Em and Crawford were so cute together!!
We only did about 10 houses but it was really fun!! Such a NICE neighborhood! Everyone is so friendly!!
Silly boy!! He was missing his best bud that night but he made the most of it!!
Riding back to our van!! We did stop back by Tracy's house to get a little play action in....
and then we made our last stop of the night at Nana and Pawpaws house!!
and I apologize in advance for the so many pictures coming up but I just LOVE all the little giggles shared between my dad and Emery!! These too just LOVE each other!! So sweet!!
I have NO IDEA what these two were laughing so hard about but it was a precious moment caught on camera!!
Oh i just LOVE it!! Dad I am sure you are going to kill me when you see all these pics of you being silly....LOL (just remember I LOVE YOU and I wanted to post it for Emery to look at one day)
Back home we grabbed a quick bath and then checked out ALL our CANDY!!! These kiddos scored quite a few pieces this year!!
It was a busy but FUN night!! We def made the most of it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment