On Wed Oct. 23rd I got to be part of Emery's FIRST dance observation!! Nana joined me as well! It really was a SPECIAL time!!
Basically we got to sit in and see her actual practice and what they have learned so far this year! So sweet!!
She was ALL SMILES having an audience! She LOVED it!! She talked about it all week that she was going to go to dance and there were going to be chairs EVERYWHERE while she danced!! Mrs. Joy did a good job preparing the kids for this day!!
I took dance like one year when I was little so I don't know much about "dance world" I learned a little that day!!
I was very surprised how INTO it Emery was!! She did such a good job!!
Like I said it was just practice but I haven't really seen her dance yet so I was LOVING seeing all she could do!!
Some stretching....
Oh how I would love to be so flexible again....ha!! Emery has some serious flexibility!! Work it girl!!
This may have been one of my favorite pictures below. So PRECIOUS!!
Doing a little solo across the floor with princess Sophia!!
This was all kinds of movements along with a song. They were hunting for bears. LOL
Time to change in to TAP shoes!! Love this sweet picture of Em's backside in front of the dancer picture.
Working those tap shoes!!
I don't remember all the terminology that her teacher used but Em has definitely learned A LOT in just 7 weeks!
Another solo...tapping backwards!! Oh the videos I got were oh so precious too!!
What a FUN time getting to see my tiny dancer in action!! Now I can see why she LOVES it so!!
She is quite the little natural!! We are so PROUD of you Ms Emery!! Can't wait to see more in the near future!! Thanks Nana for joining me and watching Em! She loved having you there as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment