Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fun times with the water hose!

This past Friday Max and Hannah had a lot of fun playing outside with the water hose! Max had actually never played with the water hose before and since he LOVES water he had a good ole time!
How cute do they look in their little diapers?!

They play so well together....most of the time! Ha!

Hannah was telling Max this is how you do it! She was probably thinking don't boys know anything! Ugh!

Little Hannah filling up the water pitcher! Just so adorable!

Max took the water pitcher and ran off with it! Hannah was saying COME BACK HERE! NOW!

She wasn't taking NO for an answer. She got that pitcher back!

Max gives in pretty easy......as you can see!

On to the water table!

Found the sand bucket to fill up with water!

I LOVE this pic! I just think they look so adorable both squatting together!

Okay so this was one moment that they weren't playing so nice. Max DID NOT want Hannah to take the bucket from him......

We quickly changed the mood by giving them the water pitcher....

And there goes Max again stealing the water pitcher!

At this point I went into the house and got another pitcher so they would each have one!

Here they were having a contest to see who could yell dada the loudest.....by the looks of it I think Max won! Hannah even looks scared! HA!
I finally got one picture of them looking at me! They were too busy and having too much fun to smile for the camera!
What a fun time with the water hose!!!!


No comments: