Max's new words: off (he likes to turn the lights off when we leave a room), bubble, baby, night night (sounds like nigh nigh), hannah, paw (for grandpa), he will really copy almost any word you say but he doesn't use them all the time
New things he is doing: Still getting into everything!
Wants to turn the light switches on and off.
Working with some flash cards: he knows which one is the baby, teddy bear, dog, and ball. He will go and get them out of the stack or he will point to them.
We are learning body parts: He knows head and nose very good. Kind of knows ears and eyes. We are working on these. I love when he points to his nose he sticks his finger up his nose! Ha!
He is really into the sprinkler. Not necessarily getting wet by it but playing with it while it is sitting out. He is very curious I guess.
He is really obsessed with his "b" (blankie) and pacifier lately. His buddy Hannah showed him how to get it out of his crib so now he goes and gets them and wants them ALL day! We are trying to keep it only for naptime and bedtime but I am not always successful!
He can now reach books on his bookshelf in his room and he goes and gets them all day and brings them to you to read. It is so sweet how much he LOVES books.
He is really starting to do some independent play. He will take his little cars and trucks and push them around and make car noises! So adorable I must say! I tried to video this the other day but he gets camera shy....ha!
We have gone to ONE nap! He gets up about 7:30 to 8, naps around 12 (naptime lenght varies but it has been only about hr and half), and bedtime is about 8:30! I can't believe he has already dropped his morning nap! He is REALLY growing up!

No comments:
Post a Comment