Saturday, June 13, 2009
NO MO BOTTLES!
Max has not had a bottle in almost 3 days now! He is taking breastmilk at the same times everyday still but now in a sippy cup! He didn't cause a fuss at all! I was very surprised! We are going to try whole milk this week. I am praying he has out grown his lactose allergy. If not no biggie we will figure out what is best for him! Just can't believe it is already time for no more bottles! SO SAD! Now it is really hitting me that Max is about to be a big one year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is fantastic, Jenny! Congrats!
Do you exclusively pump? I am getting to that point with Landon; he only nurses once in the morning. I'm afraid that once my crazy schedule calms down he won't want to go back to nursing throughout the day, but I'm excited to see that you have been so successful with pumping! Drop me a line if you get a chance :)
Post a Comment