
I absolutely love this picture of baby Max's hand laying on his daddy's hand! HOW SWEET!
Talked with Dr. Christion today and we have GOOD NEWS!!! The scans were perfectly normal! She said the urine they sent off last Wed did have some blood in it but not enough to be worried. She spoke with a pediatric urologist again and they just want us to watch him for now. They said that even though he is having a little blood in every morning diaper it is not enough of a concern right now. So....we are to just watch and wait and pray that it just goes away?! As long as nothing changes we will have his 6 month appointment Dec. 30 to get shots and she wants to do another urine sample at that time....so I guess basically they don't really know why he is having this but it isn't that big of a deal?! I guess with me being a nurse it is hard for me to just sit back and wait. I know God is in control of this matter but I just don't want to find out months down the road that we should have done something about this now.... Please continue to pray for our lil Max!
No comments:
Post a Comment