He only watched it for about 10 min and then he was rollin off to do something else! HA!
Well, baby Max is officially 24 weeks old! He is weighing in at 18lbs and 28inches long!!!! Can you believe that...if he doesn't stop he is going to be taller than his mommy by the time he is 5! Okay...you can stop laughing now...I know I am short!! HA!
New things my lil man is doing....he is very interested in toys! He loves to just sit and pull all the toys out of the basket. It is so funny to watch which toys he actually likes...he will pull out a toy look at it and then if he likes it he will chew on it for a while otherwise he tosses it to the side! Too cute! He is able to sit up on all fours if I put him that way. He can stay that way for a min or two! He is getting so strong! He is really turning into a momma's boy! He cries when I leave the room and he smiles and laughs when I come back in!! Such a lil stinker! He knows he has his momma wrapped around his finger! He loves him some daddy too! He gets all smiley and excited when daddy gets home everyday! He knows the word bottle now. When I ask him if he is ready for his bottle he either gets excited or he cries a little! I just can't believe he knows what
As for his lil cold...it is about gone. I only have to suck out his nose a few times a day! As for the blood in his diaper...it has only happened once in the last two weeks! YEAH! Thank you Lord for placing your healing hands on my lil boy!! I has been such a relief to not see any more blood in his diaper!
Well...guess that is enough for now! I am off to bed! Hopefully lil man will sleep tonight! He had me up about every hour last night!?
No comments:
Post a Comment