Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Belated VALENTINE'S DAY!

So I know....I know....I have been slacking on posting lately! But here is Valentine's Day in the Lawson House! I was actually home on Sunday because I was sick with stomach bug so I didn't go into work Sat night! Sunday we were all starting to feel better....until Craig go the stomach bug!!! UGH!
At least our lil Max had a good day! Eating cereal and bananas for breakfast!

Craig and I got him a few little Valentine goodies!

He was VERY excited about all of it!

He actually picked it up and carried it all around the house until we sat with him and opened some of it up!

We had a lot of FUN playing with the Mr potato head stuff!

I think Max actually liked the BOX the best! IMAGINE THAT! LOL!

I tried to get a few good pics in his chair.....

As you can see it is not easy taking pictures of our busy little bee!

I even tried giving him a snack and a book! He just wouldn't give me that sweet little smile! Oh well better luck next time.....

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We want you all to know we LOVE YOU! Max is sending kisses your way!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im surprized you got him the fingerpant. lol I almost got it for Hannah yesterday...but stuck with our other fingerpaint. She has the kind that goes on clear until it hits the magic paper.
~Charity