
So this is my Black Friday DEAL! Got a $549 Dyson Animal for $349 and a $10 Target gift card with it! So I saved $210 dollars! What a DEAL! We went by Target around noon on Friday and went to check and see if they had any left....well sure enough they had 2 left! I was pumped! I have been wanting a Dyson for a while now but just didn't want to shell out the cash! I know my mom and dad are glad we got a vacuum finally because we have been borrowing theirs for months now! Ha! Our course I couldn't get a vacuum without Max getting one too! He loves to help his mommy clean so I figured what the heck lets get him one too! They had this sweet little vacuum on sale at Walgreen's for $14.99 regular $19.99 so we saved $5 on Max's vacuum! Max has already vacuumed all over the house. Too bad it doesn't really suck up anything! Lol!

1 comment:
yay! I am glad you finally got your Dyson! What a freakin great deal! Wow!....And you didnt even have to get up early! I saw that little vacuum at Walgreens and have started to get it for Hannah several times!
~C
Post a Comment