Well, I have to say my 1st Mothers Day was great even if I had to work Sat night and slept most of the day Sun. I still came home to my sweet baby and husband that had gone to Howards doughnuts so we could have some yummy breakfast. Craig and Max gave me some sweet cards and I have to give Craig some credit here...he actually helped Max sign the cards for me! SO
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Happy Mothers Day!
Well, I have to say my 1st Mothers Day was great even if I had to work Sat night and slept most of the day Sun. I still came home to my sweet baby and husband that had gone to Howards doughnuts so we could have some yummy breakfast. Craig and Max gave me some sweet cards and I have to give Craig some credit here...he actually helped Max sign the cards for me! SO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment