So I finally got around to updating the blog today! Check below for a couple of new blogs...Max has been sick for the past few days with a virus. He had some temps of 104 on Tue! Poor baby! He has actually been pretty good though. Just not sleeping very good. Hopefully we will get a good nights rest tonight since he has been fever free for almost 24hrs.
Not much going on around here. Craig and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary, Tuesday April 21st! Can't believe it has already been 2 years! God has truly blessed us with an AMAZING two years of marriage! I am very thankful for such a wonderful, loving, caring husband and father to our son! I can't thank God enough for matching me up with my soul mate! This is how everyone's life should be....full of LOVE!
Well... not really a lot to share...thought I would throw this video of Max in...it is too FUNNY! One of his new favorite things to do....
4 comments:
max is getting so big! I can't believe he is only a couple of weeks older than Wil, Wil is still not crawling, well he took two "crawls" today three times. So we'll see. Looking forward to meeting your little guy in a couple of weeks!
How funny!!! You can never sleep when he is awake now! Ha!
So funny! Cooper just figured out how to do that yesterday!
So funny! Cooper just figured out how to do that yesterday!
Post a Comment