Thursday, September 11, 2008

11 weeks old!



So I know this video is sideways but I couldn't resist putting it on here. This is Baby Max's laugh! It is the sweetest thing ever. I was just excited I caught it on camera and wasn't paying attention that I had the camera turned the wrong way! Sorry!

Well, baby Max is 11 weeks old. Still weighing in at 14 1/2 lbs! He has definitely outgrown all his 0-3 months clothes. It was sad putting all of those away!!! He is laughing and talking so much more these days. He is starting to draw his legs into himself..I think he is about to find his feet! He loves to sing patty cake and head, shoulder, knees and toes. He just laughs and laughs when we sing those together! He is holding his head up really well these days. He can hold it up for quite some time when you are holding him up to your shoulder.

Some firsts we had over the week is...he went to nursery at church for the first time last night. We went and checked him in, they put a sticker on his back and gave me a sticker that matched his so when we picked him up they checked to make sure we got the right kid. They handed me a pager and said they would page me if he started crying. It was very weird leaving him in a room full of babies and caregivers! And of course the pager never went off! He is so good! He even took a little nap while he was in there! Craig's birthday was this past Sat so Craig and I went out together for the first time. We left baby Max with Grandma and Gramps Maxwell. Craig and I went to the Memphis Football game and tailgated with friends and family. We had a lot of fun! It was definitely very strange to be together without a baby but I couldn't wait to get back and pick him up!! Yes..I missed the little guy and I was only away for like 5 hrs!!! HA!

Our new favorite thing is to sit facing out in the baby bjourn backpack. He just looks around at everything. We go on walks in it and I even wore it to go shopping at Walmart. He stayed awake the entire time looking around at everything and then when I put him in his car seat to go home he passed out in like 2 seconds! HA!

No comments: